shadowsong Index du Forum
shadowsong
Voici le Forum de la Guilde de ShadowSong dans Tera Rising

shadowsong Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: T.I. Feat. Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West Feat. Lil Wayne - Swagga ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadowsong Index du Forum -> ShadowSong Sur Tera -> Bienvenue sur ShadowSong
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sanbfolto

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 14:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: T.I. Feat. Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West Feat. Lil Wayne - Swagga Répondre en citant

T.I. Feat. Jay-Z Feat. Kanye West Feat. Lil Wayne - Swagga Like Us 128 (mp3.pm).mp3 > urlin.us/25v8i

7f7c33a287
Secondly: Sadly, 5 minutes of epic instrumental music is missing. (Lightin' Up My) La La La [Da Drought is Over 2] 16. MUSIC LOOPED FOR 3 HOURS! It means it's just one track.This video was made for long relaxation, meditation or massage. Smooth Hip-Hop Classic Hip-Hop Instrumentals. Watch My Shoes [No Ceilings] 13. published: 03 Oct 2013 views: 4518217 Emily King - Out of the Clouds Order: Reorder Duration: 4:21 Updated: 27 Jun 2015 views: 30014 "Out of the Clouds" by Emily King from the new album 'The Switch' -Available now Written by Emily King Produced by Jeremy Most Get it on iTunes: "Out of the Clouds" by Emily King from the new album 'The Switch' -Available now Written by Emily King Produced by Jeremy Most Get it on iTunes: Stream it on Spotify: Follow Emily here: Written by Emily King Lyrics: Always know when the sun rises and falls just to keep you out of the clouds Always know when her last smile has been drawn so you won't have to give too much of yourself Alone in her room she tugs at the pillow and closes her eyes hoping he'll call her and wish her goodnight but he never tries Always know where she keeps most of her charms so you'll know where to look if you decide Alone in his head he wrestles with images of love now gone wanting to call her but scared for his heart and so they must part Oh, there is an opening darlin' it might not stay that way too long don't let it go, don't let it go Oh, there is an opening darlin' it might not stay that way too long don't let it go, don't let it go Making Music Records 2015 wn.com/Emily King Out Of The Clouds "Out of the Clouds" by Emily King from the new album 'The Switch' -Available now Written by Emily King Produced by Jeremy Most Get it on iTunes: Stream it on Spotify: Follow Emily here: Written by Emily King Lyrics: Always know when the sun rises and falls just to keep you out of the clouds Always know when her last smile has been drawn so you won't have to give too much of yourself Alone in her room she tugs at the pillow and closes her eyes hoping he'll call her and wish her goodnight but he never tries Always know where she keeps most of her charms so you'll know where to look if you decide Alone in his head he wrestles with images of love now gone wanting to call her but scared for his heart and so they must part Oh, there is an opening darlin' it might not stay that way too long don't let it go, don't let it go Oh, there is an opening darlin' it might not stay that way too long don't let it go, don't let it go Making Music Records 2015 published: 27 Jun 2015 views: 30014 Shatter The Clouds Order: Reorder Duration: 5:25 Updated: 06 Oct 2013 views: 140598 And here it is, the new track from the Instrumental Core's gates called "Shatter The Clouds".Hope you enjoy and that this will capture you.Leave some feedback. Birdman 19.

I made this vid. A musical adventure that has already taken Konstantin Klashtorni half the way around the world has now resulted in his latest CD Kool & Klean - Volume 5 This studio project is featuring Smooth Jazz Saxophonist Konstantin Klashtorni known by his early albums "Downtown", "Led By You", "Smoothing" and "Let's Get It On". - One by One DL: - - 25:47 State Azure - Within I Shine DL: - - 30:36 Sean Mackey - Sundown Buy: - - 34:43 Mario M - Good Morning Buy: - - - - 37:02 Blossom - Lost Grounds Buy: - - - - 41:47 Josh Furey - Petals Buy: - - - 44:38 Blossom - Tiffkas DL: - - - - 49:42 Chrypton - Blue Night DL: not currently available - - 53:41 Mario M - Distance DL: - - - - 56:05 Exist Strategy - Departure DL: - - Picture by ?: Fluidified: *This video was uploaded for promotional purposes, and no profit is made from it. **2 Hours** Relaxing Music For Stress Relief ins. Lil Wayne - No Haters (36:59) 13. Watch My Shoes [No Ceilings] 13. He holds little accountability when it comes to his influence on the children (and adults who act like kids) who listen to his music, some of who were in the audience. Enjoy.

Chief Keef - Trust None Feat. Johnny Maycash (mp3.pm).mp3Wyclef Jean - PJ s featuring Governor and Prolific (mp3.pm).mp3Johnny Bristol - No More Heartaches Today (mp3.pm).mp3Bruce Haack - Invocation 2008 (mp3.pm).mp3S.P.Y - Kiss the Sky (mp3.pm).mp3watermat - Bullit (mp3.pm).mp3Shamaani Duo - Nisson ahppes biktasiinnes (mp3.pm).mp3Ne-Yo - Lazy Love Prod. By Shea Taylor Mastered 2o12 MzHipHop.Me (mp3.pm).mp3Matt Hill - Driller Thriller OST Heavy Rain (mp3.pm).mp3Lil Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You - (mp3.pm).mp3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Mai - 14:23 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadowsong Index du Forum -> ShadowSong Sur Tera -> Bienvenue sur ShadowSong Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Phenix theme by Pitite Fluc 2009